Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Beary Interesting

House hunting is fun.  Dennis and I have been at it for a couple of months now.  We never know what we're going to find when we tour properties. Like this bear paw print on the gate, for instance.




Mr. Bear didn't manage to get inside the garden, but the resident of the house did tell us that the critter sat on the fence at the back of the house, watching the Estes Park vacationers go by. As I understand it, this is the time of year when the bears come into town looking for food. I guess they must be out of porridge back at the homestead. This morning I posted this photo on Facebook and told my friends I feel like Goldilocks. I wonder if she lived in Estes Park at the time the story was written. Maybe she came from Columbus, Ohio...an ex-city girl like me. At any rate, no matter how tired or hungry I might become, I have no plans to try out the sleeping rooms and cereal at Three Bear's Bed and Breakfast. No siree.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.