Monday, June 21, 2010

Change is Good

Most of today has been spent revamping my blog.  From purchasing my own domain name to changing the template and layout, everything is new.  This is a much needed change and motivation for me to continue blogging.  The Be Joyful Always tile is a photo Dennis took on one of our recent walks.  It is from a collage of tiles made by Estes Park students that adorns the pedestrian tunnel entry at the end of Riverwalk.  I'd love to give credit to the artist, but he or she is unknown to me.  Perhaps someone who visits my blog will recognize the tile and clue me in on the artist's name.  In the meantime, the befitting tile will remain a permanent fixture on my blog and is the inspiration for the new look.  There will be additional changes over the next few weeks, including new pages.  Watch for a posting of chapter one from the novel I'm writing.  The working title is Breakfast at the Aurora Borealis Cafe.

--NR

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment.