Monday, February 7, 2011

And the Winner of the First Favorite Foto Friday Photo Is. . .

#3 - BEAR LAKE REFLECTION!

Bear Lake is a beautiful spot in Rocky Mountain National Park. (Are there any spots in RMNP that aren't beautiful?) Elevation is 9,450 feet. I took this photo on September 9th last year while hiking with Dennis. When I downloaded my photos, I was dumbstruck by the reflection of Hallett Peak. The details of that mountainsiade are so vivid. 

Here are more photos I took of Bear Lake that day that you might enjoy.



And here's a photo I took a couple of week ago. It looks quite different in winter, doesn't it?


A BIG thanks to all who participated in the Favorite Foto Friday Giveaway. I'll be contacting you to make sure I have your mailing address for your prize. This was a LOT of fun. Please stop by this Friday for Round 2 of Favorite Foto Friday. 

"For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known." 1 Corinthians 13:12





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.